2021 Summer Employment
Parks and Recreation is looking to fill a full-time Recreation Leader position. Some of the responsibilities are listed below:
- Organize, plan, develop and implement programs planned for a facility
- Organizes groups according to age, interest, and ability
- Organizes, promotes and directs activities such as softball, basketball, tennis, and volleyball leagues, and other programs as assigned
- Supervises seasonal staff at area parks and playgrounds, as well as public pool
- Assists in the organization of and conduct of socials, dances and other special events
If you are interested, please fill out the application directly below or contact Carole at the Parks and Recreation office at 845-481-7330 or e-mail her at
SUMMER PROGRAMS EMPLOYMENT
The City of Kingston Parks and Recreation is currently accepting employment applications for the 2021 Parks & Recreation Summer Camp Program. Anyone wishing to apply must be 16 years of age or older. Click on the link below to open the application and print it. Application deadline is April 30th.
SEASONAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
Kingston Parks and Recreation is currently accepting applications for our 2021 LIT program! Anyone wishing to apply for a position must be 14 or 15 years of age. Application deadline to be announced. Applications must be filled out completely by the potential employee and we will only be discussing topics with the applicant who is applying for the position (*hint hint parents*) Give us a call at 845-481-7330 if you have any questions!
LIT: LEADERS-IN-TRAINING APPLICATION