Issued March 24, 2020
Expanding Upon Executive Order Issued March 18th, 2020
As Chief Executive of Kingston in accordance with a proclamation of State of Emergency executed on the 23rd day of March, 2020 do hereby declare that the following areas within this municipality are restricted to the public and all pedestrian and vehicular movement, standing and parking, is prohibited; except for the provisions of designated essential services such as governmental employees, as well as fire, police, and hospital services including transportation of patients thereto, utility emergency repair and emergency calls by physicians.
1. City Hall, 420 Broadway
2. Department of Public Works, 25 East O’Reilly Street
3. Andy Murphy Center, 467 Broadway
4. Building and Safety, 5 Garraghan Drive
5. Water Department, 111 Jansen Avenue
6. All City playground structures, including but not limited to the playgrounds at Forsyth Park, Hasbrouck Park, Hutton Park, and Kingston Point Beach.
Due to emergency conditions produced by the 2019 Novel Coronavirus, all non-essential gatherings of individuals of any size for any reason (e.g. parties, celebrations or other social events) are canceled or postponed at this time in the City of Kingston, as such conditions threaten or imperil the public safety of the citizens of Kingston.
These restrictions apply until removed by order of the Chief Executive of this municipality.
Steven T. Noble