Issued January 14th, 2021
As Chief Executive of Kingston I do hereby declare that the following areas within this municipality are restricted to the public and all pedestrian and vehicular movement, standing and parking, is prohibited; except for the provisions of designated essential services such as governmental employees, as well as fire, police, and hospital services including transportation of patients thereto, utility emergency repair and emergency calls by physicians.
1. City Hall, 420 Broadway Avenue
2. Department of Public Works, 25 East O’Reilly Street
3. Andy Murphy Center, 467 Broadway Avenue
4. Building and Safety, 5 Garraghan Drive
5. Water Department, 111 Jansen Avenue
6. All City playground structures, including but not limited to the playgrounds at Forsyth Park, Hasbrouck Park, Hutton Park, and Kingston Point Beach.
These areas will be closed from January 16th, 2021 through January 29th, 2021.
Steven T. Noble